We are an engineering office for software. We develop web-based software and specialise in complex portals and platforms that are simple to use, easy to find and work perfectly on any device. Our focus thereby always lies on the quality and security. 100% line coverage is the norm for our unit tests. Thanks to our location in Wallisellen near Zurich, we maintain short communication channels to our customers.
We are young, highly educated and our know-how covers the newest web technologies and systems. In today's fast-paced digital world we consider staying up-to-date and continuously educating ourselves as crucial. We don't develop cookie-cutter solutions, but approach every project as its own individual thing. This is why our projects are as unique as our customers.
As in any year, we offer IMS internship also in 2022.
Click here to get an overview of the internship. To see the detailed concept and the training aspects click here.
- Requirements analysis, technical support and advice for customers
- Database design with SQL (MySQL, Postgres)
- Participation in project management with Scrum
- You ♥️ Open Source
- You have (very) good grades
- You also develop in your spare time
- You like to learn new things
- You want to work with Linux or MacOS
- You can work very independently
- You can communicate clearly
What we offer
- A top training
- Exciting and versatile projects
- New Technologies
- Independent operation
- Flexible working hours
- A technically very competent, motivated, collegial and young team
- Supervision of your IPA
- We have a lot of IMS graduates among us and know exactly what to expect
Send your application (CV, letter of motivation, preferably code of your own project) to [email protected] (responsible Josua Schmid).
We are looking forward to your application!