«By 2020, 50 % of all search queries will be voice-controlled.» comscore
Today's search engine optimisation (SEO)
is mainly oriented towards text-based search queries. However, the triplication of sales of intelligent loudspeakers
such as Google Home and Amazon Echo in 2017 will bring about an immense change in the relevance of voice commands. This in turn will also increase the use of voice searches via Google and other search engines. But what does this trend mean for our existing SEO strategies? How can we best prepare our websites for these changes?
Our 5 SEO tips
- Try to understand your target group and find out possible questions they might ask if they are looking for your business.
- Create meaningful content that clearly answers these questions and comprehensively describes the purpose of your site.
- Write texts in a language that corresponds to a natural oral language.
- Match your content stylistically to your target group.
- Create a FAQ area with relevant questions that ideally match the voice-controlled search queries.
Do you know any other tips that we should add here? Or do you need help for your individual search engine optimization? Then send me an email to [email protected]
. I am looking forward to hearing from you!